Friday, May 3, 2013

The Love-Life Playlist

I saw this idea on another blog, which I cannot find at the moment unfortunately.

The idea is that you make a playlist of songs that describe your love life with titles that you create yourself. They were so much fun to read, so I thought I'd try one of my own.

So, here's mine:

1. First Kiss, Age Six
2. I Peaked at Age Six
3. Asking Me to Help You With a School Project is Not Asking Me Out
4. What the Hell is Flirting and How Do You Do It?
5. Too Bad You're Such a Douche-Bag
6. Sadie Hawkins Can Suck It
7. Seriously, Why Are You Dating Her?
8. Seriously, Why Are You Dating Her? (remix)
9. Seriously, Why Are You Dating HER now?
10. If I'm Gonna Be Your Beard You Have to TELL ME
11. Disney Movies Set My Standards Way Too High
12. Myspace Stalking Means You're In Love, Right?
13. You're Still Together And I'm Still Single
14. My Facebook Friends Keep Having Babies And It's Freaking Me Out
15. My Cat Has a Boyfriend (but I don't)
16. Someday My Prince Will Come And He Had Better Be A Hottie

No comments:

Post a Comment