Tuesday, April 23, 2013

10 Things I Love

Here is a list of 10 things I love:

  • Snapchat - I only Snapchat people I feel comfortable with. Or people who I never see, because sometimes I miss their face. I love watching people use Snapchat in public. You know, ugly faces. Ugly Snapchat pictures make me thrive. They make the world spin, 'cause somethin's gotta.
  • Being single - And by single, I don't mean "ready to mingle". By single, I mean "staying the hell away from the male species". And by species, I mean species. 
  • Deodorant - Especially in the summertime. Mom always tells me to stay away from antiperspirant because it will give me cancer, BUT REALLY MOM, you think everything gives you cancer. Sweating is gross. Makes me feel like a lard. A melting lard. Cute.
  • Eavesdropping on conversations - Sorry. My life is boring so I have to occupy my ears with someone else's. I only hate eavesdropping when I am in the library. I'm obviously trying to study, and the study room walls may be soundproof for you BUT NOT FOR ME. I don't care about Friday's rager. I don't care about how hard you're going to fail a class.
  • Pens that write well - I'm not the type to buy a bunch of cheap pens for quantity. I want one expensive pen for quality. 
  • Wintertime - Because I can wear big sweaters and I don't have to shave my legs. Real sorry if this bothers you, but shaving is awful. Shaving is the bane of my existence. 
  • Summertime - Because I can swim and drink smoothies and tan. The downside? I have to shave. 
  • Painting walls - WOAH, this girl is nuts. Yeah. I enjoy breathing in toxic fumes and wearing big T-shirts that I can splash with paint.
  • Driving to and from Tucson on the I-10 - It's the easiest, most relaxing drive in the world. Miles and miles of road stretching through a desert wasteland. Perfection.
  • 11:11 - AM or PM, I don't have a preference. Make a wish! I'll tell you a secret - I always wish for stupid things because I get stressed out that I only have one minute. EX) I wish my split ends would disappear. I wish for a bag of french fries. I wish for world peace and the end of world hunger. (That's only stupid because it's a wasted wish - THE WORLD WILL FOREVER BE FIGHTING AND HUNGRY.)

1 comment:

  1. Casey, this is such a great post! I love it because I love lists, but also because I totally agree with you on a lot of these...at 11:11 this morning I wished for iced coffee and to ace my final. I liked that this was't just a list, but your voice came through as well

    ReplyDelete