Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chapstick

I am a lover of all types of chaptsick, I like the minty kind, the fruity kind and even the non flavored kind. If it is my birthday, Christmas, Easter or even Valentines Day, I will be getting a lot of chaptstick. Every year when this happens, I ask my mom why she is always giving me chapstick and every years she has the same response. "it's because you always loose it honey". Just recently she sent me a care package and the main contents were chaptstick, I literally got a bag of chaptstick. Now about two weeks have gone by and I have actually lost over half the bag without using any or moving the bag. I am very pissed off about this because my lips have been extremely chapped and I need that chaptstick! I always have chapstick on me or and if it is not on me, it's in my bag. For some reason I always end up loosing it! I always try to keep it in one spot, like a pocket, a drawer or recently I kept it in the box and the package in where it came from, but it somehow always disappears. Since I always loose my chapstick, I realized that I have never actually used it from start to finish. I had no idea what that felt like so I decided to talk to my roommate Shandey about this. She had the same answer as I did and she was also curious about what it would feel like to finish a single chapstick. After our long talk about chapstick, we came to the conclusion that there must be a chapstick steeling fairy, this also made sense because we loose everything in our apartment and it is a black hole. Yesterday we decided to both start on a new chapstick and try to finish it from start to finish. We are both determined to use the entire stick, but we both know that sooner or later we will loose them.

2 comments:

  1. The best chapstick is Eos. No comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And the Mentha Lip Balm Stick that you can buy at Bath and Body Works.

    ReplyDelete